Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Back to Work
Why Iran for Blepharoplasty?
Iran is an excellent choice for people wanting blepharoplasty overseas due to:
- Well-trained and skilled cosmetic surgeons
- Affordable pricing
- Friendly people
- Amazing tourist sites
- High quality surgeries
- The lower cost in comparison to other countries. High success rate
As the fourth most common surgical procedure in Iran, blepharoplasty is a field in which you may confidently rely on Iranian doctors.
There are also some Iranian surgeons who have made a name for themselves internationally for their contributions to this field.
ParsianMedtour team will help you do all the arrangements for your heath trip. Contact us now for free consultation.
Choose your package
Before and after
Cost of blepharoplasty in Iran
The Cost of Blepharoplasty in Iran ranges between 1000 and 2500 U.S.D.
The same procedure costs around $3,000 to $5,000 or more in the US and $2,500 to $6,500 in the UK.
Iran is one of the cheapest places in the world for blepharoplasty.
What determines the final price for your blepharoplasty in Iran is the surgeon’s expertise, the additional services you need, and the complexity of your procedure.
Why ParsianMedtour for blepharoplasty?
There are several drawbacks to scheduling cosmetic surgery in another country. ParsianMedTour is a professional medical tourism organizer that will assist you in having a smooth and stress-free blepharoplasty experience in Iran without having to worry about things like visas, hotels, city transit, language, safety, and so forth.
In ParsianMedtour we offer you the highest quality with the Lowest Prices. Contact us now for free consultation.
What is blepharoplasty?
Surgical removal of extra skin from the eyelids is known as “blepharoplasty”. Eyelids sag and their supporting muscles weaken as we grow older. This may cause sagging skin and fat to accumulate around the upper and lower eyelids. This may lead to drooping eyebrows, upper lids, and under-eye bags.
Blepharoplasty may be combined with additional procedures such as brow lift, face lift, or skin resurfacing for better results.
Who is the best candidate for blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a good choice for people who have drooping lower eyelids, upper eyelids that have sagged because of a buildup of fatty tissue under the skin, or whose peripheral vision is being blocked.
The average age of patients is above the age of 35, but younger patients may seek out the procedure if a familial history of drooping or baggy eyelids exists.
If you are interested in blepharoplasty, you can have it at any age. this surgery is safe and effective even for patients in their 60s, 70s, and 80s.
Contact us now and have a free consultation with our expert surgeons to see if you are a good candidate for blepharoplasty in Iran.
Before your procedure, you were likely given a list of instructions. To name a few:
- Don’t smoke for two weeks before and after your procedure.
- Two weeks before surgery, you should not take any medicines containing aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, Vitamin E, or herbal supplements.
- This procedure should only be done in a hospital, an approved outpatient surgical center, or an ambulatory surgical center.
- Make sure you have someone drive you to and from the surgery and remain with you the night of the surgery.
- Blepharoplasty is an outpatient procedure. If both the upper and lower eyelids are removed at the same time, the procedure normally takes around 2 hours.
- Your doctor might also use a local anesthetic, which is a pain reliever that is injected around the eye.
- The surgeon would likely begin with the top lids. In most cases, the surgeon will follow the wrinkles of your eyelids while making incisions to eliminate any extra fat or skin (and muscle if indicated).
- The surgeon will next use very fine stitches to seal the incisions. Upper eyelid sutures are intended to be permanent and should be removed after three to seven days. Stitches on the lower eyelids are optional and will depend on the employed techniques.
After blepharoplasty (recovery)
The recovery time is where most of the “work” of the procedure is done. The surgery itself takes only a few hours, but you will need to rest and heal for several days and weeks while following your post-op instructions:
- For several days following surgery, you will need to rest and avoid intense exercise to allow your eyelids to recover.
- Having dry eyes after surgery is common, but it usually doesn’t last more than two weeks. Dry eye symptoms that continue for more than two weeks need medical attention.
- Any unnecessary bending, lifting, or strenuous activity should be avoided. All of these may increase blood flow to the eyes.
- In the first week after surgery, rest is more important than reading or watching TV. Avoid sitting in front of the TV for extended periods of time; doing so might cause dry eye symptoms.
- Remove your contact lenses and put on a pair of sunglasses. This is a must for the first two weeks after surgery.
Benefits of Blepharoplasty
The benefits of blepharoplasty include the following:
- younger and less tired appearance
- Self-confidence Enhancement
- Fixation of visual problems
- Excellent Results with Minimal Scarring
- Long lasting results
- Quick recovery with little pain
- Keeping a natural look
How Long Do Results Last After blepharoplasty?
Surgery on the lower eyelids (lower blepharoplasty) has long-lasting effects. The results of correcting your upper eyelids should last between five and seven years.
Permanent effects from lower blepharoplasty may be achieved by removing extra subcutaneous fat. Upper blepharoplasty, on the other hand, gets its benefits mostly by repositioning drooping skin and muscles.
Risks of Blepharoplasty
The risks of blepharoplasty include the following:
- Bruising and bleeding around the surgical wounds
- numbness in the eyelashes line
- The inability to relax and close your eyes
- Eye dryness
- Light sensitivity; difficulty with outdoor activities
What we offer
Clinic and doctor visits, medical tests, medical photography, post-operative care, medicines, recovery, and follow-up
Pick-up & Transfer
Airport pick-up, private transfer from hotel to clinic/hospital and vice versa, airport drop-off
7nights stay in a three-star to five-star hotel offered which is preferably near the clinic or hospital
24 hour on-call assistance, interpreter, SIM card and internet