Neck Lift Surgery
Back to Work
Why neck lift surgery in Iran?
The neck lift surgeons in Iran are all highly trained experts in their field. Medical tourists seeking reliable, low-cost, and risk-free neck lift surgery overseas often choose Iran due to its low costs and high-quality medical facilities and staff.
ParsianMedtour provides all of the services required for neck lift surgery in Iran in reasonable all-inclusive packages.
Choose your package
Before and after
How much does a neck lift cost in Iran?
The average cost of a neck lift surgery in Iran is between $2,000 and $3,500. Everything from the price of the operation itself to the cost of the anesthetic, medications, clinic fee, and pre-op procedures are all included in this total.
In ParsianMedtour, we offer the lowest prices and the highest quality. Contact us now for free consultation.
Why ParsianMedtour for neck lift surgery?
ParsianMedTour handles everything for you, from assisting you in selecting the best neck lift surgeon in Iran, obtaining a visa for Iran, booking your flight and accommodations, to picking you up from the airport, transporting you to your hotel and hospital, assigning you a personal interpreter to assist you in communicating with your doctor, and providing post-operative care and consultation.
What is a neck lift surgery?
A neck lift is a cosmetic operation that removes extra skin and fat from the area around the jaw line, resulting in a more defined and younger neck.
Skin-firming lotions and fillers won’t help with drooping skin on your neck, unlike your face. A neck lift is the best procedure for rejuvenating the skin of the neck.
Surgeons at the Parsianmedtour perform neck lifts (also known as a cervicoplasty) and other cosmetic operations that give patients a more youthful appearance and improved confidence.
Who is a good candidate for neck lift surgery?
The following characteristics make a person a suitable candidate for a neck lift:
- A person in good health who is not dealing with any illnesses that might slow their recovery.
- Someone who can maintain a positive outlook and reasonable expectations.
- Person who suffers from the fullness or double chin beneath the chin.
- You may also get rid of a turkey neck, sagging skin, or lines and wrinkles on your neck with this treatment.
Before neck lift surgery
The following should be done by the patient before undergoing neck lift surgery:
- Have the previous medical records provided to the surgeon’s office
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements that you take.
- Get checked out by the surgeon’s preferred method of x-ray or laboratory testing.
- The surgeon may advise you to abstain from smoking for a certain period of time.
- Take off about a week from work
- Do not consume alcohol for at least 48 hours before the neck lift surgery.
- On the day of surgery, avoid wearing cosmetics, nail polish, body piercing, jewelry, or contact lenses.
- It is recommended that you arrive at the surgical center around one and a half hours before the scheduled start time of your neck lift to allow for preoperative testing and other preparations.
Neck lift surgery steps
During the surgical process, you will be given medications to help you relax. There are two options: intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. Your doctor will advise you on the best option for you.
Whether you choose a regular neck lift incision or a limited incision neck lift depends on the extent to which you want your appearance to change.
The incision for a conventional neck lift often starts at the level of the sideburn, goes down and around the ear, and then finishes at the back of the head.
The double chin and turkey neck may have their fat removed. Commonly, the muscle is tightened while repositioning the tissue beneath the skin of the neck.
Excess skin is removed, and the skin is red raped over the new, more youthful features.
A second incision is usually made beneath the chin when the chin muscle has to be repaired after liposuction. The incisions are closed using sutures or skin adhesives.
A neck lift with little scarring may need only incisions behind the ears. The shorter incisions may not be worth the potential loss of function.
Suturing the Incisions:
Stitches or skin glue may be used to seal the incisions. Stitches may dissolve over time or need to be removed. After a neck lift has healed, the scar lines are generally well hidden by the hairline and the normal ear wrinkles.
After neck lift surgery (recovery)
A neck lift typically takes 2 to 3 hours to complete. After recovering from the anesthesia, you will likely send home with a tight bandage around your neck and maybe a drainage tube with you.
You should follow the care recommendations given to you by your doctor including the following:
- It’s normal to feel uncomfortable the day following neck lift surgery. You can take the pain medicine prescribed by your doctor as required.
- After a neck lift, it’s crucial that you rest with your head propped up over your heart. Pillows or a chair may be used to elevate the head when sleeping.
- It’s still too soon for vigorous exercise, even if you’re feeling better by day three. You have a little more freedom of movement, but don’t overdo it.
- About three days after your neck lift, the swelling and bruising should reach their peak. Increasing your exercise level will only make the discomfort and swelling worse.
- Your stitches will most likely be removed between the end of week one and the end of week three
Neck lift surgery benefits
If you’re on the fence about whether or not to schedule a neck lift, these benefits may help you make up your mind:
- Lines and wrinkles are reduced or removed and results in a younger look
- Elimination of Excess Skin.
- Scarring is minimal.
- Quick recovery which takes take several weeks to months
- Enhanced sense of satisfaction and confidence
Risks of neck lift surgery
Risks associated with neck lift surgery are similar to those associated with any other kind of surgery, including the possibility of infection, bleeding, or scarring. Other risks of this procedure include:
- A rare nerve damage that might result in lower lip numbness.
- Skin discoloration and irregularities
- Hair loss near the scars, either temporary or permanent
What we offer
Clinic and doctor visits, medical tests, medical photography, post-operative care, medicines, recovery, and follow-up
Pick-up & Transfer
Airport pick-up, private transfer from hotel to clinic/hospital and vice versa, airport drop-off
7nights stay in a three-star to five-star hotel offered which is preferably near the clinic or hospital
24 hour on-call assistance, interpreter, SIM card and internet