Central Lip Lift
Back to Work
Central Lip Lift in Iran
In general, many individuals choose lip lift surgery in Iran because:
- Iran has the most skilled plastic surgeons.
- They will undergo an inexpensive lip lift surgery.
- They can use the services of sophisticated clinics.
The lip lift is one of the many popular cosmetic surgery operations accessible in Iran. Iran’s reputation as a leader in the area of cosmetic surgery is well-known and Iranian hospitals and clinics are among the best in the world.
Iran was listed as having one of the world’s top 15 countries for plastic surgeons by the International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), which represents more than 400 plastic surgeons worldwide.
Choose your package
Before and after
Cost of lip lift in Iran
In Iran, the average cost of a lip lift is $2,200. The same procedure costs $6,000 in the United States and $7,000 in Europe.
Contact ParsianMedtour consultants for more information on the lip lift surgery price in Iran and to arrange a consultation. This service is entirely free.
Why ParsianMedtour for lip lift surgery?
Every year, a large number of visitors travel to Iran for cosmetic surgeries and medical treatment. Some of the most essential reasons they choose ParsianMedtour are the lowest prices and greatest quality.
What is lip lift surgery?
A lip lift is a type of cosmetic surgery that narrows the distance between the nose and the top of the lip. As a result, the patient’s lips will seem larger and more defined than they really are due to an increase in the quantity of pink tissue that is exposed.
More of your upper central teeth will be visible when your lips are relaxed.
This is a great choice for you if you want to make your lips look longer instead of fuller.
Who is a good candidate for lip lift surgery?
- For elderly persons who wish to decrease the distance between their lips and their nose, a lip lift may be an excellent alternative. This area often expands with aging and may make lips seem smaller.
- Younger patients who have not attained the desired appearance with fillers, or who feel that fillers make their lips seem excessively thick or duck-like, may choose a lip lift.
Preparation before lip lift surgery
In the weeks preceding up to your lip lift, your surgeon will counsel you on what to do and what to avoid.
You should do the following to prepare for your lip lift:
- Avoid eating for 6 hours before surgery.
- Stop smoking for the period determined by your doctor. Anesthesia may be affected by smoking and it may impede wound healing and cause scarring.
- Avoid drinking in the days leading up to and after your procedure.
- Aspirin, Advil, or Ibuprofen, as well as any blood thinners, must be avoided since they may exacerbate bleeding and prolong swelling.
Lip lift surgery procedure
The lip lift surgery itself takes around 30 minutes to an hour and may be done under local anesthetic. However, some surgeons may operate under general anesthesia.
In general, lip lift surgery includes two steps:
- A precise incision will be made on the base of your nose, following your natural creases.
- The surgeon will next draw your top lip to decrease the distance between the upper lip and nose, remove any extra tissue, and carefully put stitches to seal the wound.
Lip lift surgery methods
Lip lifts come in a variety of methods. It’s important to understand the different kinds and treatments so you can have a consultation with your surgeon about which is best for you.
Direct lip lift:
A tiny section of skin is removed just above the top lip and dragged upwards to create the appearance of more noticeable Vermilion border.
This technique usually results in a scar on the top lip and a more defined lip border.
The technique is one of the more common lip lift procedures
In the method, surgeon will create an incision around the bottom of the nose, where it will be less apparent. The incision is often created in the shape of a bullhorn, with the center, right, and left of the lip all being dragged up into the nose.
Corner lip lift
It is accomplished by making two tiny incisions in the corners of the mouth and removing a little quantity of skin. Some individuals may have this done in conjunction with another lip lift to give them bigger lips.
It’s a great choice for patients who have downturned lips.
After lip lift surgery and recovery
Before lip lift surgery, your surgeon will give you some instructions for a speedy recovery such as:
- You should schedule 24 hours of downtime after the surgery.
- Don’t forget to take your painkillers and antibiotics as prescribed.
- The stitches will be removed around 7–10 days after the surgery.
- Consume only soft meals until the stitches are removed.
- Careful brushing of the teeth is permitted.
- After surgery, normal amounts of swelling and bruises can usually be expected to last for up to two weeks.
- For three nights, elevate your head up on two or three pillows.
- The upper lip and nose may feel numb for a while.
- A scar may take up to a year to completely heal, so please be patient. During this time, the incision may have a pinkish hue as it heals.
- You can take a shower, but you should try to avoid getting water directly on the incision.
- Avoid wearing make up for at least 2 weeks.
- For the first month, tweezing is preferable to waxing if you want to get rid of upper lip hair. Your top lip should not be waxed, shaved, or threaded for at least 4 weeks.
Lip lift surgery benefits
The benefits of lip lift surgery include the following:
- Lips look fuller.
- Raise the corners of your lips.
- Enhances the contour and length of the lips.
- Lip line is more visible.
- Boost your smile and show off your teeth.
- Reduce the visibility of fine wrinkles on the upper lip.
- Permanent improvement.
- Increase your self-esteem and confidence.
Lip lift surgery risk
sAlthough lip lift surgery is a safe procedure, like any other surgeries it may have some risks including:
- Scarring or poor wound healing
- Blood loss during or after surgery
- injury to the nerves
- Anesthesia-related allergy responses
What we offer
Clinic and doctor visits, medical tests, medical photography, post-operative care, medicines, recovery, and follow-up
Pick-up & Transfer
Airport pick-up, private transfer from hotel to clinic/hospital and vice versa, airport drop-off
7nights stay in a three-star to five-star hotel offered which is preferably near the clinic or hospital
24 hour on-call assistance, interpreter, SIM card and internet