Back to Work
Rhinoplasty in Iran
Iran has sophisticated hospitals and world-class sorts of equipment to ensure the greatest results. Many of Iran’s best hospitals and clinics offer an international patient department to assist all medical tourists. Iran has grown rapidly in recent years in medical research, particularly in plastic surgery and rhinoplasty. As a result, Iranian surgeons have been effective in lowering the dangers of plastic surgery.
The fact that rhinoplasty costs significantly less in Iran than in Europe or Turkey has nothing to do with quality. Rhinoplasty costs less in Iran because labor and operating expenses are cheaper. Medical services are now even less expensive than they were previously due to the decreasing value of the IRR in comparison to the USD.
We have made a binding agreement with the best hospitals and surgeons in Iran. Each patient who has put their trust in ParsianMedtoue can get the best care possible.
Choose your package
Before and after
Rhinoplasty cost in Iran
Rhinoplasty cost in Iran varies between 1500$ and 3000$.
Understanding how much a nose job costs can be difficult because the ultimate cost of rhinoplasty surgery varies on the operation, the surgeon’s skill, and the country in which you wish to have surgery.
In various countries, the cost of nose surgery is as follows:
- The United Kingdom: 9,500$-17,000$
- In Australia: 6,000$-12,500$
- The United States: 5,500$-13,500$
- Canada: 4,500$-11,000$
- In Turkey: 2,500$-4,000$
Why ParsianMedtour for Rhinoplasty?
ParsianMedtour handles everything for you, from assisting you in selecting the best rhinoplasty surgeon in Iran, obtaining a visa for Iran, booking your flight and accommodations, to picking you up from the airport, transporting you to your hotel and hospital, assigning you a personal interpreter to assist you in communicating with your doctor, and providing post-operative care and consultation.
What is Rhinoplasty?
RRhinoplasty, also known as “nose job” surgery, is one of the most prevalent and popular surgical operations in the world. According to ISAPS, rhinoplasty is among the 5 most popular cosmetic surgeries in the world. It includes a surgical treatment on the nose to change its form or improve its function.
Certain nasal components (bone and cartilage) are modified during a nose operation to make them more compatible with other parts of the face.
Rhinoplasty is related to ensuring optimal respiratory function, which means that not only will the patient not face difficulties breathing after the operation, but it will also improve breathing problems. Rhinoplasty may provide a naturally attractive nose that will suit the face and last a lifetime.
Should you undergo Rhinoplasty?
Anyone requesting rhinoplasty surgery may not be a suitable candidate for this procedure.
Nose jobs can be done to improve the appearance or for medical reasons. Some patients, for example, may require surgery to fix a problem with the cartilage that separates one nostril from the other. Others may just wish to reduce the size or change the appearance of their nose.
The following are typical problems that can be addressed by rhinoplasty:
- a nose that is excessively large or broad
- a lump on the nose’s bridge
- an elongated nose tip
- a nose injury
- a misaligned septum
Types of Rhinoplasty in Iran
RRhinoplasty in Iran can be classified into different categories.
Most surgical techniques are determined by the individual and the approach used by the physician. Although the classification is the same, the technique is always dictated by the patient’s desired goal and anatomy.
Types of Rhinoplasty Surgeries:
- Open Rhinoplasty
- Closed Rhinoplasty
- Secondary Rhinoplasty
- Filler Rhinoplasty
PersianMedTour offers a wide variety of high-quality cosmetic services at reasonable prices. Contact us now for a free consultation.
Preparation, like with any surgical treatment, is essential for a successful surgery and recovery. Consider the following preparations before rhinoplasty:
- Smoking should be avoided for two weeks before surgery.
- The night before your surgery, do not eat or drink anything, even water.
- On the day of surgery, avoid using any cosmetics on your face or hair.
- For two weeks before surgery, avoid aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines
- Increase your consumption of fibrous foods to accelerate digestion.
- If you work, you should expect to take at least one to two weeks off after your rhinoplasty.
It is also important that the patient should be in good physical and mental health and above all, to have realistic expectations for their rhinoplasty results.
- Rhinoplasty procedure usually takes 1.5 to 3 hours
- It can be done in one of two ways: open or closed. Both procedures include internal nostril cuts, but the open rhinoplasty approach includes an exterior cut (a few millimeters) on the undersurface of the lateral part.
- Based on the specific structural modifications desired for the patient, the plastic surgeon will choose the best rhinoplasty incisions.
parsianMedtour team has the best surgeons who operate rhinoplasty with the lowest price in Iran.
- Almost everyone who undergoes rhinoplasty is able to leave the hospital safely the same day.
- In rare situations, you may need to stay at the hospital for one night if you are experiencing nausea or have other health issues that need to be monitored.
- For the first week after a nose surgery, most patients wear a nasal splint.
- Patients must keep their head up for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
- After surgery, you should expect some swelling and bruising around the eyes, which is expected to heal by the third day. It can linger for up to two weeks.
- Stitches can be removed after about a week (unless you had dissolvable stitches).
- The splint may also be removable.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
Benefits of rhinoplasty include:
- Increase or reduce the nose size.
- Improve the balance and harmony of other face characteristics.
- Make a better shape for the nostrils.
- Have a good impact on your entire face appearance.
- Reduce the nasal tip’s size.
- Reduce the length.
- Resolve issues caused by a deviated septum.
- Improve breathing issues.
Risks of Rhinoplasty
Risks of Rhinoplasty include:
- Swelling and Bleeding
- Breathing challenges
- Improper healing or noticeable scarring
- Aesthetic problems
- Allergic Reactions
What we offer
Clinic and doctor visits, medical tests, medical photography, post-operative care, medicines, recovery, and follow-up
Pick-up & Transfer
Airport pick-up, private transfer from hotel to clinic/hospital and vice versa, airport drop-off
7nights stay in a three-star to five-star hotel offered which is preferably near the clinic or hospital
24 hour on-call assistance, interpreter, SIM card and internet