Cheek lift surgery
Back to Work
Cheek lift surgery in Iran
Owing to a successful career, Iranian plastic surgeons are among the best in the world. In addition, cheek lift surgery is available in Iran at a low cost that is seldom seen elsewhere.
Travel to one of Iran’s top hospitals or clinics for a facelift with the aid of ParsianMedtour, which handles all of the arrangements. ParsianMedTour’s experts are by your side from the time you land at Iran’s airport until the moment you board your flight home.
Choose your package
Before and after
Cost of cheek lift surgery in Iran
The cost of a cheek lift Surgery in Iran is between $1500 and $3000, depending on the beauty clinic. The cost of a cheek lift in Iran is also determined by the procedure’s complexity, the expertise of the plastic surgeon, and the location.
Why ParsianMedtour for cheek lift surgery?
- We’ll help you apply for a medical visa.
- You may choose from one of our pre-made packages for cheek lift surgery in Iran or create your own.
- The top doctors in Iran are working with us, and we will expose them to you.
- After the procedure, we will remain by your side and walk with you until you are satisfied with the final results of your cheek lift surgery in Iran.
- We provide the greatest tourism services, such as lodging, transportation, cosmetic surgery teams and cutting-edge clinics, as well as private interpreters and helpers.
What is cheek lift surgery?
A cheek lift surgery is a procedure in which the fat and tissue in the cheek are raised. This will give the eyes and cheeks a fuller look, making you look younger and more refreshed.
Furthermore, the smile lines on each side of your mouth may be reduced and smoothed with a cheek lift which leaves you looking lot more rested a with smoother skin.
The effects last longer than those of dermal fillers, and a mid-face lift is easier on the body than a traditional facelift.
Cheek lift surgery is extremely efficient in tightening the skin around the cheeks, and the majority of patients are pleased with the outcomes.
The results usually last around ten years.
Who is a good candidate for cheek lift surgery?
Candidates for a cheek lift may be younger than patients undergoing a standard facelift or neck lift. patients are usually in their late 30s or mid to late 40s, and wish to avoid additional aging changes. Most younger patients still have strong skin elasticity, which may help the procedure last longer.
A mid-face lift might be right for you if:
- You have saggy cheeks.
- You are dissatisfied with your existing looks and desire to seem younger.
- Following a prior blepharoplasty, trauma, or facial nerve palsy, you need corrective surgery.
Our ParsianMedtour consultants are all ready to assist you with a free consultation and pave the path for you to begin your trip and regain your health entirely.
Preparation before cheek lift surgery
Setting up a preliminary meeting is the first order of business. During this consultation, you will meet with one of our plastic surgeons who is board-qualified in their field, and you will be able to talk freely about your expectations and concerns.
By talking about your goals and giving you feedback on how realistic they are, they may be able to help you decide if a cheek lift is the right surgery for you.
Here are some instruments to get prepared before your cheek lift surgery:
- Refrain from using any nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines such as aspirin
- Don’t eat anything the night before the surgery
- Stop smoking at least 2 weeks before the surgery
- Inform your doctor about ALL of the medications and natural health products you use.
- Before you come in for your surgery, take a bath or shower. Lotions, fragrances, deodorants, and nail paint should not be used
Cheek lift surgery procedure
Cheek lift surgery may be done in a variety of methods with different types of incisions. The key for all approaches, however, is to move the midface tissues and fat pad.
Typically, incisions are performed within the lips, along the hairline, or close to the lower eyelash line. During the pre-op consultation and final review, the surgeon and patient go through the planned incision locations.
After performing incision, a number of retaining muscles are released. Then, they will be resuspended and elevated to place them higher and more tightly on the facial bone and eye socket. Stitches are then used to seal the wound.
The duration of the operation should range from one to two hours, depending on the patient and the complexity of the procedure. In most cases, it is carried out under general anesthesia, which ensures that the patient will not experience any discomfort during the procedure.
Swelling and bruising are to be expected after the surgery, although they will be moderate and rapidly go away. Administering over-the-counter pain relievers and following all post-op care instructions to the letter should alleviate any discomfort.
After cheek lift surgery
The average recovery time for a cheek lift is 7-10 days, making it a more time-efficient option than a full facelift. After the surgery, you should relax for a week before going back to your regular routine.
The following include some instruments for a speedy recovery after cheek lift surgery:
- This surgery is usually done as a day case, which means that patients do not need to remain in the hospital overnight.
- After your cosmetic surgeon has finished the cheek lift, you will wake up in recovery room and stay there until you are feeling well enough to go home.
- you should have someone drive you home and be with you for at least 24 hours.
- There will be some swelling, bruising, and redness following a midface lift, but these side effects are common and should start to fade within a few days.
- After the first 48 hours, patients should apply ice to the affected regions to reduce the pain and swelling.
- Although most patients only feel a little discomfort, you will be given the proper pain medication.
- Abstain from aspirin and ibuprofen since they might make bleeding and bruises worse.
- Keep on using bandages as prescribed by our medical staff. Your surgeon will likely remove them at a subsequent visit.
How long do the results of a cheek lift last?
compared to other anti-aging cosmetic treatments, such as dermal fillers, the effects of a cheek lift are long-lasting and permanent.
Most patients are delighted with the results of their cheek lift surgery since it significantly improves their look, especially when paired with blepharoplasty.
Cheek lift surgery benefits
The benefits of cheek lift surgery include:
- Lift sagging skin around the cheeks and the center of the face to define your cheekbones.
- Reduce the look of hollowness between the tops of your cheekbones and your lower eyelids.
- Bring back the shape of drooping cheeks.
- Reduce the of wrinkles between the nose and the lips.
- Self-confidence enhancement.
- Provides a younger appearance.
Cheek lift surgery risks
The dangers associated with cheek lift surgery include:
- Muscle weakness and facial nerve damage.
- Hair loss in the incision area
- numbness or other changes in the sensation of the skin.
- Poor wound healing and scarring
What we offer
Clinic and doctor visits, medical tests, medical photography, post-operative care, medicines, recovery, and follow-up
Pick-up & Transfer
Airport pick-up, private transfer from hotel to clinic/hospital and vice versa, airport drop-off
7nights stay in a three-star to five-star hotel offered which is preferably near the clinic or hospital
24 hour on-call assistance, interpreter, SIM card and internet