Back to Work
Why Iran for eyebrow transplant?
Here are the main reasons for choosing Iran as your destination for eyebrow transplant:
- Eyebrow transplant in Iran is affordable
- cheap hotel accommodation.
- Medical professionals with a lot of experience
- Numerous eyebrow transplants are performed in Iran every year
Transplanting eyebrows is one of the most popular types of cosmetic surgery in Iran. Patients from all over the world come to Iran after hearing about successful eyebrow transplant surgeries done with state-of-the-art technology at hospitals with warm and friendly staff.
Choose your package
Before and after
Cost of eyebrow transplant in Iran
The Cost of eyebrow transplant in Iran is between $700 and $900 USD, which is much cheaper than in other countries and makes it more affordable. For example, the same surgery in the United States or Europe costs between $4,000 and $16,000.
The price of an eyebrow transplant in Iran might change with the patient’s specific circumstances such as:
- Technique for Transplanting Eyebrows
- Geographical location
- Skills and experience of a medical professional
- The number of grafts required
Why ParsianMedtour for eyebrow transplant?
Arranging an eyebrow transplant overseas can cost you some trouble, such as obtaining a visa, booking a hotel, arranging a city transfer, overcoming a language barrier, and so on. ParsianMedTour will take care of everything.
In ParsianMedtour, we offer all types of surgeries with the highest quality and the lowest prices. Contact us now for a free consultation.
What is an eyebrow transplant?
There are two primary techniques for implanting eyebrows: FUE and FUT.
When performing FUT eyebrow implantation, a little strip of skin is taken from behind the patient’s head, just above where the ear is and then implanted where they will grow.
This technique allows for the simultaneous implantation of many follicles.
The FUT technique of eyebrow implantation is superior to other treatments. This method for implanting eyebrow hair is preferred because it produces the most natural results, including greater hair density and a healthier hair follicle environment.
When the procedure is done, long hair strands grow out of the transplanted hair follicles, making it look like the person’s real and permanent eyebrows.
During FUE hair transplantation, hair follicle units are extracted one by one from the back of the head and then implanted into the brow region. Unlike FUT, FUE doesn’t have any recovery time, and unlike FUT, it doesn’t leave a linear scar.
Candidates for eyebrow transplantation
SThe best candidates for eyebrow transplantation are people who:
- Both women and men can undergo this surgery
- People who don’t have eyebrows
- They’ve lost some parts of their brows
- People who are unhappy with their eyebrow tattoo and want to have it removed before undergoing brow transplantation with a new design
Before the eyebrow transplant
Here are some instruments before eyebrow transplant:
- Patients who smoke should quit three to five days before surgery since smoking prolongs the recovery period.
- Three days before the surgery, they should refrain from drinking alcohol.
- The medical profession is obligated to record the patient’s medical background.
- Due to the increased risk of bleeding during surgery, various drugs, including anti-inflammatory medications and vitamins, should be withheld until specifically instructed to do so by the doctor.
Eyebrow transplant steps
Here are the general steps during eyebrow transplant:
- Using a precise micro-punch, the surgeon removes each hair follicle one by one from the back of the scalp (the donor area).
- An ice-cold saline solution is used to store the hair transplants once they’ve been removed and will be stored there for up to an hour before the surgeon implants them into your eyebrows.
- The surgery is performed under local anesthesia and you won’t feel anything during the procedure.
- The surgeon makes holes in the appropriate areas and transplants the hair follicles there one by one.
- To guarantee satisfaction, the patient provides feedback throughout the eyebrow design process.
- the region is left exposed and a crust form around the freshly implanted follicles. These crusts are a typical part of the healing process and will drop off within a few days.
This process may take about 3-6 hours depending on the method and eyebrow volume and thickness. This procedure it is not very painful. It takes two to three injections on the scalp and brow, which are irritating for just a few minutes.
More than one session may be necessary depending on the level of brow hair loss.
All of our patients get the finest possible care from the most skilled and experienced eyebrow transplant surgeons because of the Parsianmedtour’s dedication to hiring only the best in the field.
After eyebrow transplantation
If you want a successful hair transplant and speedy recovery after an eyebrow transplant, you must strictly follow to the post-op recommendations given to you which includes the following:
- To avoid infection, the doctor may give pain relievers or antibiotics.
- Patients should sleep with their heads higher than their bodies.
- Patients must abstain from drinking alcohol for at least three days and from smoking for up to two weeks after surgery.
- The donor region recovers quickly and leaves just a little scar.
- Some individuals may return to work within 2 to 5 days after the procedure.
- Hairs normally fall out in the second to third week.
- After 1-3 months, new hairs develop, which may be weak and thin at first, but after 5-6 months, the hairs will be stronger and 2-3 inches long.
- It’s also worth noting that most individuals can see the ultimate outcome after around a year.
- Patients should refrain from plucking their brows for at least six months.
Parsianmedtour team has extensive expertise and is well educated in eyebrow transplant in Iran, staying current with trends to guarantee our patients are satisfied with the final look of their new brow shape.
Eyebrow transplantation benefits
- Thicker Eyebrows with desired shape
- Increased Self-Confidence
- Better appearance
- Facial Expression Enhancement
- Cover up scars and burns in brow area
- Exceptionally natural outcomes
- It provides lasting results
Eyebrow transplantation risks
Possible risks after an eyebrow transplant include:
- Graft eyebrows grow in wrong direction
- Nerve damage
- Eyebrow transplant scar
What we offer
Clinic and doctor visits, medical tests, medical photography, post-operative care, medicines, recovery, and follow-up
Pick-up & Transfer
Airport pick-up, private transfer from hotel to clinic/hospital and vice versa, airport drop-off
7nights stay in a three-star to five-star hotel offered which is preferably near the clinic or hospital
24 hour on-call assistance, interpreter, SIM card and internet