Back to Work
Brow lift surgery in Iran
Health tourists from across the world may get inexpensive brow lift surgery at Iran’s many high-tech hospitals and clinics. Thousands of skilled professionals with a wealth of experience execute this cosmetic procedure.
If you want to have a brow lift in Iran, you must be concerned about visa, choosing a decent doctor and clinic, lodgings, local transportation, and language barriers, among other things.
At Parsianmedtour, we work around the clock to make your travel and operation as stress-free as possible.
Choose your package
Before and after
Cost of Brow Lift Surgery in Iran
The cost of brow lift surgery in Iran ranges between $ 1500 to $ 3000.
It includes all associated expenses such as testing, anesthesia, prescription, clinic, doctor, and so on.
The cost of brow lift surgery in Iran is determined by a number of factors. These include the surgeon’s experience and reputation, your expectations of the brow lift and the clinic where you undergo the brow lift, and other factors. However, the cost of brow lift in Iran is far lower than in other nations.
Why Parsianmedtour for brow lift surgery in Iran?
- We’ll help you apply for a medical visa.
- You may choose from one of our pre-made packages for brow lift surgery in Iran or create your own.
- The top doctors in Iran are working with us, and we will expose them to you.
- After the procedure, we will remain by your side and walk with you until you are satisfied with the final results of your brow lift surgery in Iran.
- We provide the greatest tourism services, such as lodging, transportation, cosmetic surgery teams and cutting-edge clinics, as well as private interpreters and helpers.
What is a Brow Lift Surgery?
A brow lift is a surgical procedure that raises and shapes the brows in both male and female patients.
When done for cosmetic reasons, it tries to give the region above the eyes a more young and renewed appearance. It tries to repair and restore the natural posture of a drooping brow whether done for reconstructive or functional purposes.
Types of Brow Lift Surgery
There are several techniques to lifting and contouring the brows. These include:
Endoscopic Brow Lift
- Within the hairline, small incisions are created in the scalp.
- An endoscope, a pencil-sized camera attached to a display monitor, is introduced into one of the incisions, allowing the surgeon to see the tissues beneath the skin.
- The surgeon then inserts a device through another incision to elevate the skin on the forehead.
- Sutures, screws, or other fixation devices are then used to elevate, shape, and secure the brows into their higher position.
- After the lift is finished, the incisions are closed with stitches or clips that are removed in the office.
Direct Brow Lift
- Surgical incisions are made around the outer edge of the brows, right above the brow hairs.
- The brows are then raised through these incisions, shaped to the correct form, and sutured into their elevated position.
- Stitches are then used to seal the incisions, which will be removed in the office.
Why is Brow Lift surgery done?
People do Brow Lift surgery to:
- Elevate the brow and the sagging upper eyelids.
- Reduce the horizontal wrinkle lines that form across the forehead and on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes.
- Raise and raise sagging brows that are hooding the upper eyelids.
- Arrange the brows in a young and energetic stance.
- Repositions and tightens the skin around the brow.
- Reduce the appearance of frown lines.
- Rejuvenate the face for a more youthful appearance.
Before Brow Lift surgery
Before the operation, your surgeon will inform you of all you need to know.
- Stop smoking at least six weeks before the procedure
- Avoid drinking
- Avoid using some medications, such as aspirin.
- You might wish to grow your hair out to hide scars.
- Have someone look after you the first night and day after surgery.
- Purchase ice packs or frozen veggies.
How does a Brow Lift surgery work?
- You’ll be given either general anesthesia or local anesthesia with IV sedation before to your surgery, so you’ll be either entirely asleep or quite sleepy and calm.
- Depending on your facial structure and goals, your surgeon will employ one of numerous brow lift procedures. Incisions are used in all types of brow lift operations; however, their size and position vary.
- The existence of deep horizontal forehead lines, brow thickness, brow asymmetry, brow height, hairline location, hair color and density, and the patient’s normal hairstyle are all aspects that contribute into deciding the optimal approach for each particular patient.
After Brow Lift Surgery
The following are the standard post-operative care instructions that surgeons provide to patients:
- For the first 48 hours, apply ice to the forehead and eyes to decrease swelling and discoloration.
- Elevate your head to decrease swelling. A chair or an additional pillow might assist.
- Keep the dressing dry at all times. You may wash your face, but be careful not to get the dressing wet.
- Wash your hair carefully 72 hours after the brow lift.
- For one month following the brow lift, avoid using hair colors or permanent tints.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds for six weeks following the brow lift.
Benefits of Brow Lift Surgery
Some of benefits of brow lift surgery are as follows:
- It increases your self confidence
- It increases your self-esteem
- It makes you look more youthful and rejuvenated
- It helps in correcting the asymmetry of the brows
Risks of Brow Lift Surgery
Some possible risks of brow lift surgery may include:
- An asymmetry in the brows’ location.
- Hair loss along the incisions.
- A higher hairline.
- A facial nerve damage resulting in paralysis or weakening.
- An accumulation of fluid.
- Skin loss.
What we offer
Clinic and doctor visits, medical tests, medical photography, post-operative care, medicines, recovery, and follow-up
Pick-up & Transfer
Airport pick-up, private transfer from hotel to clinic/hospital and vice versa, airport drop-off
7nights stay in a three-star to five-star hotel offered which is preferably near the clinic or hospital
24 hour on-call assistance, interpreter, SIM card and internet